Most of my readers know that I am an ordained Independent New Thought minister. Lots of groups, organizations, and churches call themselves New Thought and continue to a good work in the world.
But are you irresistible? Are you attractive? What is your agenda, New Thought people? Are they beating a path to your door?
The Irresistible New Thought Church:
- Hungers for the Presence. There is only One Power and it is the Center of Focus. It resides in everything.
- Remembers who and what it really is.
- Lives first from the heart/mind.
- Practices ongoing gratitude.
- Promotes healthy relationships with each other and the world. Is inclusive regardless of gender, race, religion, orientation, or history.
- Is always learning, never closed, open to new information and experience.
- Promotes spiritual awareness and self feeding.
- Connects everything to Spirit and Soul.
- Chooses to love in PRACTICE, condemns no one.
- Takes risks, reaches out.
- Remains humble. (No one has ALL the truth.)
- Has a plan, sets goals, and remains flexible.
- Embraces change and growth.
- Lives in the moment, sees (creates) tomorrow, releases the past while learning from it.
The bottom line: The New Thought church reaches out gently, in love, to the community, never pushy, always welcoming.
Is that you, New Thought church?