|Rejoice! Life is good, no matter the appearances.|
Is the world really full of evil people? Or is that just a gimmick to make you feel afraid?
Appearances notwithstanding, I know that each of us contains the seed of goodness. Awakening to that reality is the way to change what looks like disaster. How do we awaken? Simple...
- Recognize your own beauty. Original sin is a lie.
- Reclaim your power. You're only weak if you believe it.
- Rewrite your inner script. You wrote the original, or bought into someone else's.
- Reduce your personal carbon footprint. You don't need as much stuff in your life as you think.
- Respond rather than react. Think clearly about your choices, your prejudices, your decisions.
- Release or at least reduce your fears. You will only rise to the level of your greatest fear.
- Regain your courage. Boldness has a certain charm to it, you know.
- Remember that you came here to help the world become its best. This is the secret you've been looking for, by the way.
- Refuse to let the daily news run your life. In fact, turn it off for a week and see if you've really missed anything. What's truly important will find its way into your consciousness.
- Rest in the Silence now and then; refresh your relationship with the Source of All That Is. Meditation is a powerful brain-changer, not just a woo-woo Eastern religious practice.
- Remain upbeat, positive, enthusiastic, and optimistic. Pie in the sky? Hardly. Change your thinking, change your life, and ultimately, change your world.
- Relax. Reboot. Retrain, if necessary. Regroup. Get it?
- And finally, REJOICE! Be grateful for this experience. You were called into being by a grand and loving Universe, in potential from the moment of creation. And the best is yet to come. Count on it!